this community was intended for fellowship among the scene; a place for those who love hardcore/metal music and love Christ.
1. Remember that this is a Christian community, and you may debate things in a Christ-like manner, name-calling and putting others down will not be tolerated.
2. NO profanity. it offends some people. ("but they are just words!!" .. read this)
3. Please use the lj-cut for pictures (ALL pictures wider than 300 pixels wide/tall should be cut) & long entries: <lj-cut text="blah blah">
4. don't forget to check the memories section before you post a question. it might have already been answered.
5. When making an introductory post please tell us a bit about yourself.
6. When posting to tell us about your band or your friends band, DON'T just post a link, but please include a link. You MAY post something like "Hey I'm in a Christian (genre) band called (name), from (city, state) check us out on myspace (link)." Also if you don't have something for us to listen to, or a tour coming up (not just local/individual shows), it's pretty useless to make these posts.
7. If you need to report an inappropriate post, or just have something to say to a mod (listed below), please use the contact information on their user info page, don't just make an open post to them in the community, when we see your post we're seeing the other posts too.
8. I know a lot of us illegally download music, but that doesn't make it okay, it's stealing no matter how you look at it. So this is not the place to ask for someone to send you these files, there are better places for that than a Christian community.
9. d0 U5 a11 A fA4r aNd DoN't p0zT LIk3 Dis.
The mods reserve the right to delete posts/comments that are against these rules at their discretion, with or without warning.
_hearts_on_fire, indiexiankids, christs_canvas